Private one-day tour to Kandy from Colombo or Negombo
Experience Sri Lanka’s old hill capital of Kandy on a privately full-day trip from Colombo. Explore the Peradeniya Royal Botanical Gardens to see giant palms, orchids, and exotic flora. After free time for lunch (own expense), spend the afternoon in enchanting, UNESCO-listed Kandy, with visits to the gold-roofed, UNESCO-listed Temple of the Tooth, Kandy market, Spice garden and Finish with a stop for dinner (own expense) on your return journey to Colombo.
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Tour Guide
- Pick Up & Drop Off
What's excluded :
- Entry Ticket to Botanical Garden and Sri Dalada Maligawa
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya Road, Peradeniya 20400 Sri Lanka
Experience Sri Lanka’s old hill capital of Kandy on a privately full-day trip from Colombo. Explore the Peradeniya Royal Botanical Gardens to see giant palms, orchids, and exotic flora.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, Sri Dalada Veediya, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
Sri Dalada Maligawa or the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic is a Buddhist temple in the city of Kandy, Sri Lanka. It is located in the royal palace complex of the former Kingdom of Kandy, which houses the relic of the tooth of the Buddha.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kandy Market Hall, Market St, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
There are good local crafts including textiles and carvings for sale in this colorful market in the heart of town.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel or guest house in Sri Lanka
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.