Private one day kandy tour
Kandy is the last kingdom of Sri Lanka. Also the most important place for the Buddhist people. 1st visit the Giragama tea factory to see the tea making process and enjoy the cup of tea. And then to the Peradeniya botanical garden to see the most beautiful flowers and garden.after the lunch visit tooth temple. The place where kept buddha’s Tooth. And in the evening visit traditional dancing program to see beautiful kandyan dance.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Bahiravokanda Vihara Buddha Statue
What's excluded :
- Tips/ any other expenses witch is not mentioned.
- Feel like a true local in Kandy thanks to this 11-hour private sightseeing tour by air-conditioned car. During your trip you’ll visit the Giragama tea plantation, the Peradeniya Botanical Garden, Bahirawakanda Temple, see the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, and enjoy a Kandy Cultural Show, plus much more. Lunch and round-trip hotel transport are also covered.
Departure Point :1: Colombo, Sri Lanka
2: Negombo, Sri Lanka
3: Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Our chauffeur will come to pick you up from the hotel.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.