Private one day Jaipur tour from Delhi
Private Day Trip to Pink City Jaipur from Delhi by Car
Adorned with pink sandstone palaces, majestic forts and verdant green gardens against a scenic backdrop of the Aravalli hills, Jaipur represents the charm of our rich past and the sophistication of a flourishing metropolis. Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II founded the city in 1727, when he decided to shift his capital from Amer. A renowned architect, astronomer, and avid scientist, Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II built his capital with geometric precision and made Jaipur one of the most well planned cities in India. Today, his architectural genius is on display in almost every part of the old city and especially at Jantar Mantar and Amer Fort.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing by air-conditioned Private Vehicle
- Professional Tour Guide
- Lunch at multi cuisine restaurant
- Mineral water bottles during transfers one destination to other.
- Our Personal care & attention
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Monument Entrances fees
- Any tip to Driver/Guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Detailed Itinerary for One Day Jaipur Tour
6am Morning pick up from your hotel in Delhi / NCR and your 4:30 hrs drive brings you to the Pink City. Adventure Begins.
10:30am visit Amber Fort Situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur City. At the foot of the hill you will climb up by jeep/car. The image of the Amber Fort is beautifully reflected in the lake below. Within the Fort lies the famous Jai Mandir (Temple) with its world-renowned hall of mirrors, Sheesh Mahal. The walls and the ceiling of the Mahal are covered with a beautiful array of mirrors, which reflects any streak of light, so as to illuminate the entire room.
12:30pm Photo stop tour of Jal Mahal The rajput style “Water Palace” sits in the center of the Man Sarobar lake. The lake is often dry in the summer but winter monsoons frequently turn it into a beautiful lake filled with water hyacinths.
1pm Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at one of the best Local AC Restaurant.
2pm visit City Palace In the heart of the old city lies the royal residence of the erstwhile King of Jaipur. Built using a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal styles, the palace has carved arches and intricately crafted columns. Two carved marble elephants guard the entrance. The palace houses a Museum with a superb collection of Rajasthani costumes.
4pm Photo tour of Hawa Mahal or Palace of the Winds Built in 1799 A.D., the Hawa Mahal or Palace of Winds is a major Rajput landmark. This five-storied building along the main street of the old city is a pink sandstone masterpiece with semi-octagonal and delicately honeycombed windows. The monument was originally conceived with the aim of enabling ladies of the royal household to watch the everyday life and royal processions in the city – in absolute privacy.
4:30pm Evening Shopping Tour in Jaipur is an excellent place to shop and you’ll find an enticing variety of goods available there. Some of the most popular items are precious gemstones, silver jewelry, bangles, clothes, blue pottery, and textiles etc.
6pm After a memorable day, drive back to Delhi, arrive Delhi by 11pm where you will be dropped at your hotel or airport in Delhi and this is the end of your One day Jaipur tour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Places to Visit
- Amer Fort , Hawa Mahal , Jal Mahal, Old temples , Jantar mantar
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available on request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.