Private Old Delhi tour with Madame Tussauds Museum and lunch at Karim
Madame Tussauds is a wax museum and tourist attraction located at the Regal Theater in New Delhi. The first Madame Tussauds opened over 200 years ago. The New Delhi location opened in 2017. Your excursion includes entry to this museum filled with life-like wax statues of your favorite celebrities and a private tour of Old Delhi and the Chandni Chowk. Your tour also includes lunch at the Karim Restaurant.
• Life-like wax figurines of world celebrities
• Red Fort
• Rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk
• Raj Ghat
• Lunch at Karim Restaurant
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off within the city limit of Delhi
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide for the Old Delhi Tour
- Lunch at Karim Restaurant
- Rickshaw ride at Chandni Chowk
- 2 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds Delhi
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Entry/Admission - Chandni Chowk
- Entry/Admission - Raj Ghat
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Beverages excluded
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madame Tussauds Delhi, 44 Connaught Circus Regal Building, New Delhi 110001 India
You will be picked up from your hotel in New Delhi in a private air conditioned vehicle and brought to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Delhi.
At Madame Tussauds, you will have an interactive experience, where you can touch, see and take photographs with your favorite figures of various genres like Bollywood, Hollywood, Music, and World Leaders. Madame Tussaud’s is a multi-sensory experience which transports you to a new world, a world that is truly ‘Fantastical’. While Madame Tussaud's is famous for making the most incredibly lifelike wax figures; the visitor can take a selfie with Mahatma Gandhi or with hot Bollywood stars. Madame Tussaud’s creates exciting, interactive and immersive experiences, placing you right at the heart of the action.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
After your Museum visit, you will be joined by your private English speaking guide for a half day tour of Old Delhi including the seventeenth-century walled city of Shahjahanabad. You will visit the Red Fort. Within the thick red-sandstone walls lie halls of public and private audience, domed and arched marble palaces, plush private apartments, a mosque and elaborately designed gardens. Even today, the Red Fort remains an impressive testimony to the Mughal grandeur.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
Later, take a rickshaw ride through Chandni Chowk, the old marketplace of Shahjahanabad, which today is a picturesque bazaar. It consists of many narrow lanes that are crowded with shops selling everything from authentic Indian food and clothing to electronics.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Raj Ghat, Mahatma Gandhi Road, New Delhi 110002 India
Next you will visit the Raj Ghat, a memorial that is erected on the site where Mahatma Gandhi, the father of the Indian Nation was cremated. During your sightseeing in Old Delhi, lunch is included at the well known Karim Restaurant located in the heart of Old Delhi. This restaurant dates back over 100 years.
At the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel in New Delhi in your air conditioned vehicle.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Museum exhibits are self-guided. Guest is welcome to wander around our attraction at their own pace.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.