Private Old Delhi Temples and Spiritual Sites Tour
See the top spiritual attractions in the walled city of Old Delhi with a private guide on a 8-hour sightseeing tour. Learn more about India's different faiths and disciplines, from the Baha'I Lotus Temple to India's largest mosque.
* Visit the largest Sikh temple in Delhi at the Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
* Admire the flower-inspired design of the Lotus Temple
* Explore the Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India
* Enjoy the services of a private driver and an air-conditioned vehicle
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport Pick up/Drop off
- Transfers/sightseeing by a private air-conditioned car
- Private English Tour Guide
- Rickshaw ride
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in above Inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
Start this commendable tour firstly by visiting 17th century ‘Jama Mosque’. Then, gear up for a tuk-tuk ride to the Asia’s largest spice market known as ‘Chandni Chowk’. Afterwards this visit one of the biggest Hindu temples known as ‘Swaminarayan Akshardham’
Later, you will head to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, a famous Sikh shrine which offers food (Lungar) 24/7. After this, stop for lunch and then move to the Lotus temple, known as the 21st century Taj Mahal.
Pass by ‘the presidential house’, known to be the second biggest after Quirinal Palace in Italy and ‘India Gate’, which is a war memorial of India. In the end, with the lifetime experience of the spirituality of Delhi, head back towards the hotel or airport as per your preference.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.