Private Off-Road Trip
Our 4x4 off-road trips are private trips, so you take the trip you want, the way that you want it. We are flexible to your needs. Want to stop and swim somewhere? Can be arranged. Want to experience a specific place at the West Coast? Can be arranged. You have kids or toddlers? Bring them along, our trips can be child friendly as well and we have child seats.
In addition, our 4x4 vehicle are air-conditioned to cool you off after exploring the caves, coves or other outdoor area.
Whether you want a bumpy or a smooth scenic ride of the island, we offer the ultimate full day trip for everyone. Our guides will provide you with all the “inside info’s” on the natural history, folklore, geology and plant life that inhabit our island.
Our mission is to go the extra mile to make this adventure trip as fun and memorable as possible for our travelers.
Please be aware that we accept a minimum of 2 people or more for this trip.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - In order to offer our trips in an environmentally sustained manner, we provide water canteens or water jug instead of plastic bottled water.
- Lunch - We offer a small lunch, like sandwiches. But if you want us to bring you to lunch restaurant we are happy to.
What's excluded :
- Bring comfortable wear, shoes, sunscreen, swimwear and towel.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kueba di pachi, Kòrsou, Curaçao
We'll visit the Hato plains where guests can experience numerous caves, one of which is Kueba di Pachi
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Boka Ascension, Curaçao
One of the many parks on the island. It offers beautiful views and many hiking trails.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boka Patrick, Curaçao
A rugged off the beaten path park that's definitely worth the visit. A great place to stop and relax and enjoy the scenery.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel or other preferred location. This is a private trip.Airports
- Aeropuerto Hato, Curacao
- Megapier, Curacao
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.