Private Ninh Binh & Cuc Phuong National Park 2-Day Tour
• Go for a nature walk in Cuc Phuong National Park
• Meet the monkeys of an endangered primates rescue center
• Discover the hidden caves by rowing boat
• Learn the history of Hoa Lu
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Get back to nature on a guided tour of Vietnam's first national park and marvel at the lush landscape of the Red River Delta. Visit the ancient capital of Hoa Lu and see the amazing pagoda temples of Bai Dinh.
Day 1: Hanoi – Ninh Binh Province – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc
Depart Hanoi and relax on the 2.5-hour journey to Ninh Binh, where you will check into your homestay before a lunch of local food. Then, explore the ancient capital of Hoa Lu before continuing to Tam Coc to row around the rice fields by boat. Marvel at the caves and Bich Dong pagoda temples among the limestone mountains. Take a bike tour of the village to experience the sights and sounds of everyday life, before dinner at your homestay.
Day 2: Cuc Phuong National Park – Hanoi
Get back to nature on a morning drive to Cuc Phuong National Park via a prehistoric cave. Visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Center before taking a guided walk with lunch inside the park. Return to Hanoi and get dropped off at your hotel on arrival.
Departure Point :Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.