Private Nile Cruise with Dinner and Folk Show from Cairo
Experience a perfect evening on a private Nile Cruise with delicious dinner on board. After being picked up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza, you will have an unforgettable 2-hour tour while enjoying the scenic river and watch the belly dance and Tannoura Sufi dance show.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Nile River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nile River, Cairo 15662 Egypt
What an amazing night to discover nightlife in Cairo in a friendly way and have fun with dinner
You will start off your tour by traveling in the private air-conditioned minibus that will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza, to reach the beginning of a great and soul-comforting night.
When you arrive at the cruise ship, you will begin to enjoy a 2 fabulous hours of your life, experiencing the most amazing thing to do in Cairo, cruising the Nile, and experience various of Egyptian tastes.
Along the way, take some time to enjoy the skyline of Cairo by night; look up to the moon, feel the light breeze on your face, and enjoy the view of the Nile banks all the way long. The quality dinner that will take you from every delicious appetizer through to the amazing desserts, after which you will see the traditional Egyptian folklore show with the traditional show, whirling dervish (whirling meditation dance), plus live band music. The car will take you back back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cairo and Giza hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when you book with two adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.