Private New Orleans City Tour with Destrehan Plantation Tour
Maximize your time in New Orleans with a private full-day tour tour made for you! Kick off your 3 hour city tour with highlights of the Big Easy. City Tour includes a cemetery and stop in city park. You will have enough time for a 1 hour lunch at a local seafood restaurant. Then you will spend 2 hours at the oldest recorded plantation, Destrehan Plantation. Best of all, your private tour includes hotel pick-up and transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional driver/guide and private transport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - St. Louis Cemetery No. 3
- Entry/Admission - Destrehan Plantation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Garden District, Garden District, New Orleans, Louisiana
You'll take a drive slowly down St. Charles Avenue, the American side of New Orleans, and see some of the homes of the Garden District. You will pass Ann Rice’s home and Governor Claiborne’s Daughters home, circa 1840.
Pass By: French Quarter, French Quarter, New Orleans, Louisiana
You'll spend an unforgettable three hours on our comfortable air conditioned Mini-bus while getting an overview of New Orleans, and experiencing the history and culture of the Creoles with your licensed tour guide. No trip to New Orleans would be complete without seeing the highlights of our city and the some of the areas affected by Katrina’s flood waters. Your tour guide will also give you an overview of the “French Quarter”, pointing out areas of interest, so that you can explore them later, at your own pace.
Pass By: Jackson Square, 615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans, LA 70116-3234
You will see Jackson Square, the site where the Louisiana Purchase was made.
Pass By: St. Louis Cathedral, 615 Pere Antoine Aly, New Orleans, LA 70116-3291
Pass the oldest Cathedral in North America.
Pass By: Cabildo, 701 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130
See the Cabildo, which was the seat of Spanish colonial city hall of New Orleans.
Pass By: French Market, 1008 N Peters St, New Orleans, LA 70116-3406
Pass this outdoor market spanning 6 blocks.
Pass By: New Orleans City Park, 1 Palm Dr, New Orleans, LA 70124-4608
On the way to the “Dueling Oaks” of New Orleans’ City Park, you will view 100 year old homes along Esplanade Avenue.
Stop At: St. Louis Cemetery No. 3, 3421 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70119-2902
You'll visit an above ground cemetery, where you will be given a short guided tour. Your tour guide will explain how the people of New Orleans bury their dead above ground in re-usable tombs. This tradition was by necessity, not by choice.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Destrehan Plantation, 13034 River Rd, Destrehan, LA 70047-5202
The Destrehan Plantation is one of the oldest standing plantation in the Mississippi Valley surrounded by majestic, 300 year old oak trees. The house has been beautifully restored to its original glory and has a lot of history to see and to learn.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any New Orleans Hotels or Residences.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.