Private Neapolitan Tour and dinner
We will visit the most important historic places of Naples from the Duomo Cathedral to Via Tribunali, discovering the history of the Santa Maria delle Anime del Purgatorio Church and Via San Gregorio Armeno, up to Piazza Dante and Piazza del Gesù towards the antic San Carlo Theatre and the famous Piazza Plebiscito. In the end, we will have dinner in a flat close to Via dei Fiorentini.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spaccanapoli, Via Benedetto Croce, Naples Italy
Neapolitan conviviality and learn how to cook our typical dishes.
We will take you for a walk around our beautiful city of Naples, discovering its narrow streets and most spectacular squares of the city center. After that, we offer a full immersion in the local culture with a dinner at a Neapolitan family, including typical dishes and drinks made from a real Italian family.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via dei Fiorentini, 21, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.