Private Nanxun Water Town Trip From Shanghai's hotel
Nanxun Ancient Town is known as "the land of culture" and "the land of poetry and books". There have been many famous figures, such as Zhang Jingjiang, the curious man of the Republic of China, a stone inscription of the initiator of Xiling Printing Society, and Xu Chi, a famous poet and essays.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- English guide
- Entry/Admission - Huzhou Nanxun Old Town
What's excluded :
- Tips for guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huzhou Nanxun Old Town, No.38 Shiyuan Road, Nanxun Town, Nanxun District, Huzhou 313009 China
We will start from your Shanghai's hotel lobby at 8:00 am in the morning, then drive around 2 hours and reach Nanxun ancient town, well the scenic spot is divided into three blocks. The first is Nanxun tourist attractions enrichment area, where Zhang Shiming's former residence and Liu's ladder are distributed. The second is a central scenic spot composed of Xiaolian Zhuang, Jiaotong, Wenyuan and other scenic spots. The third block is the Northeast block with Zhang Jingjiang's former residence and Baijianlou as the main building to the east of Dongjie Street.
In addition, most of the private houses here are of Chinese and Western architectural style, which is also a highlight of Nanxun architecture. They not only witness the prosperity of Nanxun people but also witness the ideological vanguard of Nanxun people. For example, Xiaolin Huang, one of the four elephants in Nanxun, Liu Yong's private gardens; Zhang's old house, namely Zhang Jingjiang's cousin Zhang Shiming's private house; Liu's ladder, namely the red house, is Liu Yong's third son Liu Anpan's private forest, and so on. A hundred buildings are the biggest highlights of Nanxun. The whole building complex is winding along the river, nearly 400 meters in length, and the architectural style is both Ming Dynasty style and Qing Dynasty architectural style. Ge belongs to the typical residential buildings. A hundred buildings along the river were built by Dong Ren of Nanxun of Shangshu, the Ministry of Rites in Wanli of Ming Dynasty. The whole complex is exquisitely designed, with three-fold horsehead walls and Pipa gables. There are eaves in front of the house, which can shade the sun in summer and shelter the rain in the rainy season. Finally, go back your Shanghai's hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up other clients who stay at hotels within the central area of Shanghai
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.