Private Nairobi City Full Day Tour
This 6 hour private tour will take you to the major landmarks of Nairobi. Fully guided by an English-speaking guide, you will spend the day learning the history of the country and a bit of the cultures. Nairobi is one of the most interesting cities in Africa to explore, full of amazing places to admire, whether you are a visitor or a resident.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop off to your hotel or residence within Nairobi CBD.
- Transport by private vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Kenyatta International Conference Center
- Entry/Admission - August 7th Memorial Park
What's excluded :
- Drinks and beverages
- Pickup and drop off to the airport at 20 USD.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Museum, Museum Hill, Nairobi 00100 Kenya
You will start your day with a pickup from your hotel or residency within Nairobi CBD at 8:30am by a professional guide/driver and start the drive to the Nairobi National Museum. The Nairobi National Museum was founded in 1920, and established at its present location in 1929. Here you learn about the country’s history, it’s people, culture and art. The Museum aims to interpret Kenya’s rich heritage and offers a one stop for visitors to sample the country’s rich heritage both for education and leisure. It is open on all 356 days throughout the year from 8:30am -5:30pm.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kenyatta International Conference Center, Harambee Avenue, Nairobi 00100 Kenya
12pm will drive to the Kenyatta International Conference Center which is internationally renowned venue for conferences, meetings, exhibitions and special events and among the tallest buildings in Nairobi. You will go to the rooftop and enjoy a marvelous and exclusive view of the city. This will take an hour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: August 7th Memorial Park, Moi Avenue/Hail Selassie Junction, Nairobi Kenya
At 10:30am, leave the Museum and start the drive to city center where the car will be parked and the tour will start the walk to the August Memorial park. The August 7th Memorial Park is located at the 1998 Bomb blast scene along Haile Selassie Avenue. It is dedicated to those who lost their lives and contains a notice board listing their names. This will take 1 hour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel within the cityApartmentsVillasNote: airport pick up to your hotel you will be charge an extra USD 20 (pay on arrival)Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- At the museum, you will get a special museum guide at no extra cost.
- Picnic lunch and non-alcoholic drinks are allowed and it will be eaten at the top of the conference building.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.