Private Mythology Tour of the Acropolis and Acropolis Museum
Indulge in a fully personalized mythological tour around Athens' key historical monuments. With the help of your licensed guide, you will time-travel to ancient Athens and unravel the captivating myths that shaped the history and the religion of this ancient city. Pick the order you want to see the sights in, as you have full control of your itinerary!
per adult from
What's included :
- Services of an exceptional licensed guide
- A mythological tour to the Acropolis and Acropolis Museum
- All taxes and VAT
- Goodbye gift as a memento of your experience
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites (we can pre-purchase skip the line tickets for you)
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Walk towards the imposing Acropolis Hill, find yourself at the Theater of Dionysus, and pass by the Asklepieion, the temple of Asclepius the god of medicine. Marvel at the sight of the Propylaea, the majestic marble gate, and learn the stories of Athena Nike, the patron of Athens.
Next, stand in awe before the famous Parthenon, the most important surviving building of ancient Greece and the brightest example Doric architecture.
Continue by visiting the Erechtheion, the cult temple dedicated to both Athena and Poseidon, and the place where it said to have hosted the epic battle between the two gods over ownership of the city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athens 117 42 Greece
Now it's time to walk to the Acropolis Museum, where you will witness the most impressive artifacts that the excavations on the Acropolis Hill brought to light. Wander around the modern building while your expert guide discloses the stories -both loving and horrifying- behind the statues and artifacts of the museum.
Your tour will come to an end with you shedding your god persona and leaving rich in knowledge and fascinating experiences!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Acropoli, Athens 117 42, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.