Private My Son Sanctuary Half-Day Tour from Hoi An
Discover the fascinating history of the ancient Champa culture during this 4-hour trip to the My Son archaeological site from Hoi An. This UNESCO World Heritage site was a key center of the Champa kingdom as early as the 3rd century, with building and activity continuing until the 14th century. During your visit you’ll have a chance to admire the collection of tower-temples that dot this ancient site, learning about the history and culture of the now-defunct civilization. Your visit to My Son also includes site entrance fees, a guide, round-trip hotel transport and bottled water.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
One of the most stunning sights to see in Hoi An area is My Son, Vietnam’s most important site of the ancient kingdom of Champa. This half day tour will give you a great insight into its rich history. Between the 4th to the 13th centuries a unique culture which owed its spiritual origins to Indian Hinduism developed on the coast of this part of Vietnam. This is illustrated by a series of impressive tower-temples located in a site that was the religious and political capital of the Champa Kingdom for most of its existence. Located in the heart of a beautiful valley and surrounded by high mountains ranges My Son was named a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. Originally built with wood, they were completely destroyed by fire in the 6th century and restored in the 7th century by Sambhuvarman who rebuilt the temples with locally made bricks. Up to the 13th century, more than 70 similar temples were built, establishing My Son as a sanctuary of Hinduism in the Champa Kingdom.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.