Private Mutianyu Great Wall Tour From Shanghai's Hotel Including Transfer
Experience the top amazing attractions of Bejing Mutianyu Great wall and Jingshan Park from Shanghai's hotel, those are the most amazing and significant highlights from Beijing, after lunch at local restaurant, you will take an evening flight and go back to Shanghai's hotel.
per adult from
18 to 19 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Domestic flight charge
- English and Chinese speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees and cable car fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)
What's excluded :
- Tips for guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
The Shanghai driver will hold the client's name logo and pick up them at Shanghai 's hotel lobby on 4:50 am in the morning, then go to Shanghai's airport, then fly to Beijing directly, then Beijing tour guide will hold client's name logo and wait for them at Beijing airport, then start the morning trip to The Mutianyu Great Wall, and it is the essence of Ming Dynasty the Great Wall. This section of the Great Wall links the Gubeikou in the East and Yongguan in the west. Since ancient times, it has been the military stronghold of Gongwei capital. It has famous landscapes such as Zhengguantai, Big Corner Tower and Eagle Flying and Overturning. The wall of the Great Wall remains intact, which better reflects the ancient charm of the Great Wall. Former British Prime Minister Major, former US President Bill Clint, and other foreign leaders have visited Mutianyu Great Wall for sightseeing. Later on, have lunch at a nice and clean restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan), No.44 Jingshanxi Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Then you will head to the Jingshan Park, which is located on the central axis of Beijing City in Ming and Qing Dynasties. It faces Beihai in the West and Shenwumen in the south. It is the imperial court of Ming and Qing Dynasties. Jingshan Park Management Office is located in Jingshanqian Street, Xicheng District, Beijing, China, which belongs to Beijing Park Management Center. There are ginkgo orchards, crabapple orchards, peony orchards, peach orchards, apple orchards, vineyards and persimmon forests in the park. The whole garden is sitting in the north and facing the South with red walls and yellow tiles. Then go back to Beijing airport and fly back to Shanghai, then go back to your Shanghai's hotel.
Please note: Clients need to send their own clear passport copies to us asap after booking the trip, then we will purchase domestic flight tickets.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up the other clients who stay at hotels within the downtown area of Shanghai.
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.