Private Mutianyu Great Wall, Ming Tomb and Sacred Road from Beijing Day Tour
1. One day to visit the world-famous Great Wall of China at Mutianyu section.
2. Round-trip cable car up and down to/from the Great Wall.
3. Walk along the wall as you please.
4. Visit Changling Tomb, the largest and most impressive one among Ming Tombs.
5. A private tour guide only serves your group and accompany you all along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Private air-conditioned vehicle & driver
- Private English-speaking or Chinese-speaking guide
- Two bottles of water per person
- Round-trip cable car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in downtown Beijing
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Road
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs-Changling Tomb （Southeast Gate）
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Other expenses not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Around 8:30 am, you will be picked up from the hotel by your personal guide and driver and driven to the Great Wall (Mutianyu section, round-trip cable car is included). As one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall, the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sacred Road, China, Beijing Shi, Changping Qu, 212 Provincial Rd, 十三陵
Following you will move to the Sacred Road which is constructed since 1435, which leads to Ming Tombs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ming Tombs-Changling Tomb （Southeast Gate）, China, Beijing Shi, Changping Qu, Huaichang Rd, 十三陵长陵
Continue to visit the Changling Tomb, the third emperor of the Ming Dynasty, Emperor Yongle (1402 to 1422). It is also the largest and the most significant one of the Ming Tombs. Usually, the tour ends about 4:30 pm, and then you will be driven back to your hotel.
1. Please leave your hotel details (name, phone number and address) for the tour guide to pick you up from the right place.
2. We will send you a confirmation letter including tour details after you book the tour successfully. Please pay attention to check it on Viator and reply to us if necessary.
3. We will send you your guide's contact details via Viator around 3 days before the tour starts. If you prefer to start the tour a little earlier or later on the starting day, please feel free to call the guide to discuss it or please message us in advance.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Beijing, Beijing
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in downtown Beijing. Please leave your hotel details including hotel name, address, phone number when booking for the tour guide to pick you up from the right place.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.