Private Muscat City Tour
Enjoy a half or full-day private tour of Muscat City with a local guide. Create your own personalized itinerary of city highlights you want to see. Your local guide will show you hidden places and give you historical information about the culture and traditions. Bring your walking shoes and get ready to learn about this special city.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- German speaking guide fees only on request - please contact us to check advanced the availability
- This tour is completely created around you and your interests. Start with a pickup at 8 am and then take the day from there, visiting spots you pick out. Choose from the dynamic Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, one of the architectural icon in Sultanate of Oman. The second largest carpet in the prayer hall is one of the key interior decoration used to emphasize the elegance of majestic mosque. Afterwards, maybe check out the Fish market in Mutrah for a walking tour, experiencing the corniche till Muttrah souq. This souq is colorful along the alleyways and is well known with many small boutiques where you can buy souvenirs, ornaments, antiques, frankincense, and many other handicrafts.
Then, choose to head over to the Al Alam Palace and experience the historic and cultural importance of the 200-year old ceremonial palace of Royal Highness Sultan Qaboos. You will then be returned to your hotel in Muscat after spending a full or half-day walking around and exploring the city with your guide.
Departure Point :Muscat hotels
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.