Private Mountains, Villages, and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma
Head beyond the city to the beautiful Mallorca mountains and walk the “old post trail” from sky to sea. Hang out at a hidden beach where few tourists ever go — and dive in for a watery dip or just relax on the rock. Discover the amazing seaside village of Banyalbufar in the Serra de Tramuntana. Enjoy a picnic lunch on the beach with typical Mallorcan food and drinks. Learn about the Mediterranean flora of this mountain region.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- One drink (such as beer, orange juice, coffee or water)
- Local transportation fee
What's excluded :
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
- Tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Drinking water for the hike (bring, at least, 1.5l per person, more in hot days)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaça d'Espanya, 07002 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Pssst… it's a secret. The true beauty of Mallorca is actually hidden to most tourists, who spend all their time on the busy beaches that everyone knows. Instead of following the crowds, you're keeping it super-local on this Mallorca tour that shows you where to find the real beauty that only locals know. Tag along as you trek out to a unique corner of the island, far beyond the massive beaches of the south.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Plaça d'Espanya, 07002 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable clothes and hiking shoes (it is compulsory to prevent any kind of foot or ankle accident). Also be sure to bring sunscreen, a hat, swimsuit, towel, and a bottle of water of 1.5l per person in a small backpack (bring more water in hot days). You may want to bring a snorkelling mask as well, so you can spot the sea life!
- Please note that we have classed the hike part of this tour with a ‘medium’ difficulty level. It will take approximately 3 hours (including stops) and is a total of 10 kilometres long, with elevations of 300 metres up and almost 400 metres down.
- Closure of sites: In the unlucky event of bad weather, we will postpone the tour to the following day. This tour is available year-round, but please note that swimming is not available during the winter months.
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- As part of this tour you will be hiking in the UNESCO-listed Sierra Tramuntana Mountains where your guide will explain how to respect and conserve nature in Mallorca. Along the way you will learn about the environmental challenges Mallorca is facing today and how you can contribute to increasing your positive environmental impact.
- All the vendors you visit on this tour are 100% owned and run by locals, ensuring that local people benefit from tourism to their island. So any inclusions on the tour and additional purchases you make will directly benefit the local community.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Being hydrated is very important, please, bring, at least, 1.5l of water per person. In summer, we recommend bringing 2l. It is better to carry too much water than being thirsty halfway through!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures have received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.