Private Mount Nebo & Madaba Tour From Amman City With Lunch & Dessert
Your trip to Jordan Wouldn't be complete without taking this Ultimate History & Food experience.
I will Pick you up from your hotel in a Private vehicle and head towards Mount Nebo, driving though amazing scenic route only known for locals.
once we reach the Mount Nebo it's time to take a deep dive into the history and visit the most religious and historical places specially for Christian pilgrims while being 1000 m above sea level to enjoy the breath taking view of West Bank, Dead Sea, Jordan river and even you can see Jerusalem in clear day!
After Having a delicious Jordanian Meal we will head towards the Roman Byzantine town of Madab or known as the city of Mosaic, to see the famous 6th century mosaic map of Jerusalem and holy land inside St. George Church.
By then, it time for you to try our delicious Jordanian Dessert and head back to the beautiful city of Amman
- All Entrance Tickets, Fees and Taxes are Included
- Ideal For Families.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off
- Entrance tickets
- Authentic Jordanian Lunch & Dessert
- All Tax and Fees
- English Speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
We will Pick you up from your hotel and head towards Mount Nebo, driving though amazing scenic route only known for locals, and we can stop over to take amazing shots for amman's breath taking views.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mount Nebo, Madaba Jordan
We will take you inside the Mount Nebo which is well known for it's religious and historical significance specially for Christian pilgrims to have the ultimate history experience by visiting Moses memorial church that was build in the fourth century. and enjoy the Old Baptistery with its ancient mosaic, while being 1000 m above sea level to enjoy the breath taking view of West Bank, Dead Sea, Jordan river and even you can see Jerusalem in clear day!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Madaba, Madaba, Madaba Governorate
After Having delicious Jordanian Meal we will head towards the Roman Byzantine town of Madab or known as the city of Mosaic, to see the famous 6th century mosaic map of Jerusalem and holy land inside St. George Church
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel in Amman, we will text you a day before the tour to share your location on WhatsaapAirports
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/12/2020 - 1/22/2022
Monday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Thursday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Saturday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Sunday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.