Private Moscow Art Tour with Friendly Local Guide
Soak up the magnificent Russian contemporary art on this guided private tour in Moscow. Explore the most fascinating art locations of the city such as Flacon, ArtPlay, Winzavod and Red October.
Wander the vibrant streets of Moscow and enjoy the splendid landscapes of the city. Discover atmospheric art galleries, marvel at street art and treat your palate with delicious local food, while your expert guide shares insights about the Russian culture and art.
• Introduce yourself to the finest pieces of Russian contemporary art
• Learn the Russian culture and art from your experienced guide
• Visit the finest contemporary art attractions of Moscow
• Customize your journey by choosing between 3 and 5-hour tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Customizable itinerary
- Friendly local guide
- Multiple start times available
- Private walking tour
- Must see and off the beaten path
- Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tou
- Iconic places for photoshoot
- Meeting in the hotel lobby
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Flacon Design Factory
- Entry/Admission - Artplay Design and Architecture Center
- Entry/Admission - Winzavod
- Entry/Admission - Red October
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moscow, Moscow, Central Russia
Meet your local guide in your hotel and begin the marvelous journey to the heart of Russian contemporary art. Discover the vibrant Flacon art center and be awed by the colorful urban space and striking works of street art.
Feel the creative vibe of Russia by strolling through an imaginative maze of shops selling unique clothes and accessories by local designers, creative studios, co-working spaces, cozy cafes and trendy bars. Experience the ultramodern Moscow at the Art Play wandering around the numerous design studios and art galleries for inspiration.
Venture forth to the Winzavod, creative hub and the heart of the country’s burgeoning contemporary art scene. Soak up the multi-sensory artistic vibes at the country’s most prestigious contemporary galleries XL, Aidan, M&G Guelman and Regina.
The final stop on your art-fueled journey is the Red October, home to multiple trendy art galleries, top-notch restaurants, Moscow’s hottest night clubs. Conclude your day at a cozy café.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Flacon Design Factory, Bolshaya Novodmitrovskaya St., 36, Moscow 127015 Russia
Your first stop will be at the Flacon, vibrant new art center which just few years ago used to be a glassworks factory. Get impressed with a colorful urban space and feast your eyes on striking works of street art covering the walls of the amazing complex of red bricks buildings.
Check out their creative vibe strolling through an imaginative maze of shops selling unique clothes and accessories by local designers, creative studios, co-working spaces, cozy cafes and trendy bars.
Browse for some interesting or vintage souvenirs at numerous flea markets and garage sales or enjoy different concerts and charity fundraisers. Do not miss the roof of Flacon which is an ideal spot to take in spectacular views over the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Artplay Design and Architecture Center, Nizhnyaya Syromyatnicheskaya St., 10, Moscow 105120 Russia
To feel the pulse of new Moscow, make your way to the Art Play, ultramodern cultural hub and one of the first creative clusters to have appeared in Moscow. Wandering around the numerous design studios, art galleries and bookstores, interiors showrooms and music club.
Get inspired by new ideas checking out numerous multimedia exhibitions, take part in lectures and master classes and participate in a fascinating quest.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Winzavod, 4-Y Syromyatnicheskiy Pereulok, 1/8 строение 6, Moskva, Russia, 105120
Venture to the Winzavod, creative hub and the heart of the country’s burgeoning contemporary art scene. Soak up the multi-sensory artistic vibes, pay a visit to the country’s most prestigious contemporary galleries XL, Aidan, M&G Guelman and Regina or just enjoy wandering around and dropping into different exhibitions and unusual shops.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Red October, Povarskaya st., 29/36, Moscow Russia
The final stop on your art-fueled journey is the Red October, home to trendy art galleries, top-notch restaurants, and some of Moscow’s hottest night clubs. Take in the history, rub shoulders with Moscow’s creatives and admire Moscow’s smart set and art crowd. Your tour concludes in cozy café nearby where you can enjoy the pastry accompanied with cup of freshly brewed coffee or aromatic tea.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel.Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rental.You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization. We practice social distancing measures through providing private tours only.This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.