Private Morocco Day Tour: Tangier from Seville
This day trip to Tangier offers great cultural and historical heritage. Get the wonderful opportunity to explore the Moroccan city of Tangier. This tour includes ferry travel across the Strait of Gibraltar, which hosts amazing views of the coast of Spain and Morocco. Once arriving in Tangier you will notice this city holds a cosmopolitan flavor that unites the cultures of Africa and Europe. With opportunities to discover the ancient Medina and this beautiful landscape.We invite you to spend the day with us and place another stamp in your passport.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tangier, Tangier, Tanger-Tetouan-Al Hoceima
In Tangier a local guide will be waiting for us and he will show you all the main sites in the city, the Kasbah, the souk and of course the narrow streets of the Medina. Your guide will also take you to discover one of the main attractions of Morocco, its cuisine. You will never be alone, unless you expressly desire it, in this case the tour guide will let you know which are the best areas to explore.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Seville, Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly advise the details of your accommodation in Seville
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel, and depending on the nationality might require a visa. Please check before booking.
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You MUST confirm and obtain if applicable, any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.