Private Morning Wine and Winery Tour and Tasting from Valencia
This is a morning trip of about 5 hours, to the Utiel-Requena wine region. Your guide is a sommelier specialised in Valencian wines, who will tell you about the history of wine, about the grape varieties, and a lot more!
At around 9:00 you will be picked up by car or van, to go to the Utiel-Requena wine region. We’ll first go to the picturesque village of Requena, where we’ll visit some 9th century caves that were used for storing cereals, meat and wine, the beautiful old clay pots are still there. We’ll do a first wine tasting (2 wines) there, before continuing to Utiel.
At around 11:30 we’ll start the visit at the winery in Utiel; we’ll get a guided tour through the winery, and then a wine tasting of some (2-3) of their finest wines.
After the winery visit we head back to Valencia, where we should arrive at around 14:00.
This tour can be made wheelchair accessible, or done by groups bigger than 8, but only on request.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 wine tastings
- Driver / tour guide-host
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle / air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Murviedro - Bodega Historica
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Vera de Estenas
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Any wine you buy at the cave winery or the 2nd winery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Murviedro - Bodega Historica, Pl. de Albornoz, 46340, Requena Spain
These are 9th century caves that were used for storing grain, meat and wine; the beautiful old clay pots are still there. The caves are under the houses in the old historical centre of the village. We’ll do a short guided tour and then a first wine tasting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bodega Vera de Estenas, NIII km 266 Apdo. Correos 20, 46300 Utiel Spain
At this very authentic 19th century winery we'l do a guided tour, visiting the vineyards, the production areas and barrel room; after that we'll get to taste some of their wines.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Plaça de la Verge, València, Valencia, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
I could also pick you up at your airbnb address. After booking, I will contact you and we can agree on the best place to meet or pick up.Airports
- Valencia Airport, Valencia Spain
- Trasmediterrånea, s/n, Moll de Ponent, 46024 València, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 16 and under
- No dress code
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We only offer private tours, so you'll be only with your group/family.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.