Private morning trip to the Dune of Pyla & oysters tasting at the local market
Did you know that our beautiful region has the highest dune in Europe?
Let's spend an unforgettable morning near the city of Arcachon, hike up the highest Dune of Europe, the famous "Dune du Pyla", enjoy the breathtaking view, between the ocean and the pine forest!
The region is also famous for it's tasty and fresh oysters & seafood. Let's enjoy a nice oyster plate right from the ocean, at the local market in the Center of Arcachon, then enjoy a nice walk along the Atlantic Ocean.
This tour is private, so it is quite flexible, do not hesitate to ask!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea - coffee stop included after the Dune hiking
- pick-up at your place
- Entry/Admission - La Grande Dune du Pilat
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Oyster tasting is not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Grande Dune du Pilat, route de Biscarrosse RD 218, 33115 Pyla-sur-Mer France
Hike up the Dune and enjoy breathtaking view of the forest and ocean.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Arcachon, Arcachon, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Visit of the local covered market, tasting of oysters and seafood, walk along the Atlantic Ocean.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your hotel / appartment / airport - do not hesitate to write your location when you book this tourAirports
- Bordeaux Airport, Bordeaux France
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We will have to hike up the Dune, make sure you wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.