Private Morning or Afternoon Bike Tour of Amsterdam's City Center
This customizable 3-hour private bike tour of Amsterdam will show many of its highlights from a local perspective. This 3-hour private tour is adapted to suit your pace and level of experience. Feel like a local in Amsterdam and discover the city by bike. A private guide will take you to the city’s most important highlights, such as Dam Square, the Westerkerk, Anne Frank’s House, the Rijksmuseum, the van Gogh museum, and the Vondelpark.
Meet your guide at the bike shop and they will equip you with a citybike comfortable for you. Then, cycle along the banks of the canals towards the Dutch Protestant Westerkerk and the legendary Anne Frank House on Prinsengracht Canal.
Head into the popular Jordaan area, home to many art galleries, markets, and stylish shops. Continue towards the Museum District, a neighborhood of the Oud Zuid where, along with museums such as the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum, you will get the chance to cycle in the Vondelpark.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bike Rental
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Van Baerlestraat & Vondelpark Museum Quarter, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Bike into the Vondelpark.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Dam Square, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass by Dam Square.
Pass By: Rijksmuseum, Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass by Rijksmuseum.
Pass By: Anne Frank House, Prinsengracht 263 - 267 museum entrance Westermarkt 20, 1016 DK Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass by the Anne Frank House.
Pass By: Westerkerk, Prinsengracht 279-281, 1016 GW Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass by the Westerkerk.
Pass By: Van Gogh Museum, Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass by the Van Gogh Museum
Departure Point :MacBike | Bike Rental Amsterdam | Oosterdok, Oosterdokskade 63A, 1011 DL Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of cycling is involved
- This tour involves 3 hours of cycling at a slow pace and is suitable for anybody able to cycle, even with little biking experience. Since the tour is operated privately, the guide will adapt the speed to suit you.
- Choice of morning and afternoon departure time; please advise at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Social distancing 1,5 meter, Face masks mandatory in public transport, Face masks required in the center of Amsterdam
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.