Private Montserrat Tour & Organic Winery Plus Local Lunch from Barcelona
Explore Montserrat mountain on this private tour. We'll pick you up at your hotel or apartment in the city and take you to one of the most spectacular natural parks and spiritual spots in Catalonia and we'll enjoy a wine experience at an organic production winery. Head to Montserrat mountain in private transport to visit the virgin of Montserrat, which is about 50km/30mi from Barcelona, walk amongst the stunning and unique peaks, enjoy magnificent views, and visit the museum which boasts a huge collection of artistic masterpieces spanning from the 13th to 20th centuries.
After your cultural visit head to a local restaurant to have a delicious three course meal comprised of regional products. Then round out your day with a visit to a neighboring biodynamic winery. On your private winery tour you'll learn the tradition of making wine and cava and get to taste some most emblematic varietals. After the tour, we'll return to Barcelona and we'll drop you off at your hotel or apartment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The Tour, the Guide and the Transport are exclusively and only for the group that reserves it.
- Complimentary cup of coffee and croissant before embarking on our walking tour.
- Take a guided tour around the monastery, the museum, the church and the market with local products.
- Have a delicious three-course meal in a renowned local restaurant with products and drinks of the Penedes region and have a complimentary glass of Cava (Catalan Champagne)- our treat!
- Sample local Wines and Cava (Catalan champagne) during an expert-lead private tasting.
- Transported in a comfortable vehicle FROM/TO your hotel or apartment.
- This Tour is ALL-INCLUSIVE.
- Entry/Admission - Montserrat Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abadia de Montserrat, Carretera BP-1121 S/N, 08199 Montserrat Spain
We'll pick you up at 8:30am at your hotel or apartment in Barcelona and we'll head straight to Montserrat in private transport approximately an hour drive away.Once at the top, your guide will take you on a walking tour through the monastery explaining the geological formation of the mountain and the history of the virgin (Black Madonna).
We'll visit the church where you can attend a mass and enjoy the beautiful interior design, and see the unique chapels accompanied by guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Montserrat Museum, Montserrat Spain
You'll also have the opportunity to visit the museum which houses one the most incredible collections of art in Catalonia complete with sculptures, drawings, and paintings. Here, you'll see pieces from Picasso, Dali, Caravaggio, Monet, Sisley, Renoir, Rusiñol, Pisarro to name a few.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mercat de Montserrat, Via Favencia 241, 08042 Barcelona Spain
You'll enjoy the stunning views and the unique landscape of the area and then we'll have time to sample and purchase the well-known cheeses and honey from Montserrat in the market.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sant Sadurni d'Anoia, Sant Sadurni d'Anoia, Catalonia
We'll continue on to a local restaurant where you'll have a marvelous three course meal taking pleasure in the exclusive gastronomy of the area, one of the most important appellations of origin in the world and have a complimentary glass of Cava (Catalan Champagne).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vilafranca del Penedes, Vilafranca del Penedes, Catalonia
Next, we'll take you to have an unforgettable experience in a small production family-owned winery where you'll learn all about the process of wine production from the vineyards to the table. With your guide you'll listen to a specialized enologist who will immerse you in this magical world of wine. You'll have a private tasting of different local grape varieties like macabeu, xerel.lo and perellada amongst others from other countries.
After the tour, we will bring you back to Barcelona and we'll drop you back off at your hotel or apartment in Barcelona.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and dropoff at your hotel or apartment in Barcelona city or the harbor..Ports
- Terminal South - World Trade Center, World Trade Center s/n, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We comply with all Covid 19 safety protocols for tourist agency operation in Barcelona
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.