Private Moloka'i Sea Cliffs Helicopter Excursion from Lana'i
Explore the islands of Lāna‘i and Moloka‘i from above with Paradise Helicopters. Launching from Lāna‘i, there is no time to waste getting to the north side of Moloka‘i, where millennia of exposure to the natural elements of wind, wave, and rain have sculpted the tallest sea cliffs in the world. They are sure to take your breath away as you explore amidst the sheer waterfalls and drop offs decorated by lush tropical forests. After crossing by the historical town of Kalaupapa, you will view northern and eastern Lāna‘i - including Kānepu‘u dryland forest preserve, Keahiakawelo (the “Garden of the Gods”), Polihua, and long, sandy beaches - as you finish the circuit.
per adult from
1 hour 25 minutes
What's included :
- Scenic Flight
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lanai, Lanai, Hawaii
Island of Lana'i: including Kānepu‘u dryland forest preserve, Keahiakawelo (the “Garden of the Gods”), Polihua, and long, sandy beaches.
Pass By: Keahiakawelo（Garden of the Gods）, Lanai City, HI 96763, USA
Keahiakawelo (the “Garden of the Gods”)
Pass By: Polihua Beach, Lanai, HI
Pass By: Molokai, Molokai, Hawaii
Moloka'i Sea Cliffs: where millennia of exposure to the natural elements of wind, wave, and rain have sculpted the tallest sea cliffs in the world.
Departure Point :Lanai Airport Road, Lanai Airport Rd, Lanai City, HI 96763, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We're offering private tours only for guests living in a single household. Face masks required for anyone over 5 years old, unless a medical condition prevents it. If COVID-like symptoms are observed, temperature may be taken and we may reschedule your flight.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.