Private Moab 4x4 Tour of Hells Revenge and Fins & Things Trail
Drive upon a petrified sandstone roller coaster on the two of the most popular trails in Moab: Fins N’ Things and Hell’s Revenge. This is a 3.5 hour tour accommodated for your group’s desires in the most exquisite, red rock backcountry in the world. With your own exclusive guide, learn about the classic stories that happened right under your feet. You will receive the utmost attention and guidance throughout the whole tour and fall in love with the red rock landscapes. Have the benefit of only your friends and family along the ride with undivided attention from your professional and personal guide to enhance your destination. Enjoy the tour that is customized specifically for you. The private tour is an opportunity to make memories with your loved ones that will last for at lifetime. This is the ultimate adventure to take action behind the wheel, or ride along with a guide, to explore Moab.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moab Tourism Center, 606 S Main St, Moab, UT 84532-2926
Embark on your private adventure directly from the Moab Tourism Center. You will discover two popular trails in Moab: Hells Revenge and Fins N Things. The tour includes two machines: one machine that the guide drives that seats up to three passengers, and another machine for a u-drive experience that seats up to four passengers. This private tour could seat as many as seven passengers!
Stop At: Hell's Revenge, Sand Flats Road, Moab, UT
Experience one of nature’s roller coaster rides, Hell’s Revenge Trail. Set in a desert canyon outside of Moab, the off-roading track crawls over slick rocks, along cliff faces, and up and down near-vertical terrain.
Departure Point :Moab Laundry Express LLC, 471 S Main St, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Our machines have four seats, so each family will have their own machine. We do not mix other parties in your machine. At stopping points out on the trail, we still operate with social distancing guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.