Private Miniature Painting Workshop in Rajasthan
In this personalised live experience of miniature painting, the participants will learn under the mentor Padam Shri S. Shakir Ali, a renowned miniature painter who specialises in the Mughal style of painting. He has been painting from the age of fifteen guidance of renowned painters, Ram Gopal Vijayvargiya and Ved Pal Sharma.
While giving special and personalised attention to everyone, he makes sure that no one misses out on any information or learnings. The workshop is held at his studio only, so the participants also get to see the maestro's personal exhibits.
Originated in the 16th century, this art form is known for its incredibly detailed and elaborate style of images created on a highly minute canvas to bring out enchanting visuals. The art form was first commissioned by Rajput kings to preserve the royal festivities in a narrative format
The art piece created at the end of the workshop can be taken back as a souvenir along with a certificate.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Miniature Painting material, colours, brushes
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
In this personalised Live Experience of the workshop with Padam Shri S. Shakir Ali, the participants will curate the session based on the questions asked to the customer. See yourself through the eyes of an artist or simply observe the genius at work and understand the intricate details and techniques of Miniature Painting. Live demonstration of what goes into this elaborate process and understand the broad aspects as well as the nitty-gritty of this art called Miniature Painting. Learn about different techniques, materials, colours and brushes used for the same. Artist also briefs you about from where you can procure the material and brushes for the art form.
Departure Point :Bas Badanpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.