Private Middle of the World & Cable Car Tour Includes Tickets
Discover in one day the two most enigmatic places in the city of Quito. Get to know the incredible monument to the half of the world that divides the two hemispheres, enjoy the incredible museums of the place, and learn more about our cultures.
Ascend the Pichincha Volcano through a magical cable car ride at 4000 masl and get to know the Páramo and its ecosystem.
We are the only ones to offer you a completely private tour, without stopping to wait for other tourists, travel at your own pace with experienced guides.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tour guide
- Entrances to the cable car and half the world
- Entry/Admission - Mitad Del Mundo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mitad Del Mundo, Avenida Manuel Cordova Galarza KM. 13/5, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
Discover an iconic place worldwide. La Mitad del Mundo, is defined as a historical place where the French Geodesic Mission defined the point 0 ° 0´0 ". Stand on the equator, and cross from one hemisphere to another with a single step. Learn about Ecuadorian cultures in the different museums inside the monument.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vía Al Teleférico, Quito, Ecuador
Ascend to the Ruco Pichincha Volcano with an incredible cable car ride. Ascent to 4000 masl and discover the ecosystem of the Ecuadorian Páramo a few minutes from Quito. Ride the incredible volcano, and get on the swing of the end of the world
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the designated area there is no problem. We can come by you for an additional $ 5.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/12/2020 - 1/27/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.