Private Miami Helicopter Tour
Unlike other area tours, ours is flown in a spacious, air-conditioned, jet-engine helicopter. We will never 'up-sell' clients upon arrival, and our pilots are extremely professional and fun! We believe in taking care of the customer first, and safety is at the heart of all we do. This tour is the perfect way to see South Beach and and the surrounding area in a way that will create life-long memories!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free piece of "Swag" with every flight
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Transportation fee of $20.00 per passenger
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: South Beach, Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Imagine seeing all that is South Beach... but from above! This tour will give you a spectacular view of this iconic American landmark and all it has to offer.
Stop At: Port of Miami, 1015 N America Way, Miami, FL 33132-2017
The Port of Miami is the busiest cruise port in the world. See the enormous ships from a spectacular new perspective as you zip directly over the port.
Pass By: 1 Fisher Island Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33109-0001
Fisher Island is one of the wealthiest residential spots in the world. This tour gives you a phenomenal view of the spectacular homes, and our tour guide will be sure to point out which ones are the residences of some of the world's biggest celebrities!
Pass By: Miami, Miami, Florida
Cruise right past the beautiful skyline of Downtown Miami as you loop around the tip of South Beach and head back North!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Round trip transportation incurs an additional $50 flat fee per booking regardless of the number of passengers in the party. Passengers may elect to meet at our facility for no additional charge. Our address is Breeze Helicopters, 200 SW 77th Way, Pembroke Pines, FL 33023. Airports
- Miami Intl Airport, 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126
- Opa Locka, 14201 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33054
- Port Miami, 1015 N America Way #2, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.