Private Mekong Delta 2 days 1 night
When you join this Private Mekong Delta Tour, we will take you to the coconut kingdom (Ben Tre), the rice kingdom & also the largest city in Mekong Delta (Can Tho), the biggest unique local floating market - Cai Rang market.
On the Private Mekong Delta Tour, you will be amazed by lots of local activities such as visiting a honey bee farm, a coconut candy workshop, exploring an agricultural life and how locals trade their goods on Cai Rang floating market , and trying the real taste of local cuisine, etc.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- - Overnight stay in your chosen accommodation option (hotel/homestay/bungalow)
- - Transportation by air-conditioned car
- - English-speaking guide
- - Transportation by motor boat and rowing boat
- - Lunch on Day 1,2
- - Breakfast on Day 2
- - Fresh fruits and honey tea
- - Hotel pick up and drop off private car
- - Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- - Other meals not mentioned in itinerary
- - Tips and personal expenses
Day 1: Saigon – My Tho – Can Tho
Pass By: Mekong Delta, Mekong Delta
8:00 am, VN Bike Tour guide will pick you up
After around 2-hour, you will reach My Tho city where is known for the gorgeous beauty of Vietnamese women
Firstly, you will take a leisurely cruise on the Tien river to visit 4 islets which are represented as four mythical animals in Southeast Asia: Dragon, Kirin, Tortoise, Phoenix. Visit honey bee farm to try some specialty products, then walk through the orchard gardens to taste some seasonal tropical fruits and listen to the folk music which is an indispensible spiritual cultural activity in locals’ life.
you can relax on the rowing boat going through a mangrove palm canal, and continue to ride by horse-drawn carriage
Finally, you will cruise back to the main land, and go straight to Can Tho city which is known not only as a rice kingdom but also as the biggest dynamic city in Mekong, you will have plenty of free time to explore that city at night after having dinner at your hotel.
Accommodation included: Overnight at hotel 3 star or homestay
Day 2: Can Tho- (Biking Option) (None Biking Option)- Tien Giang – Saigon
Pass By: Mekong Delta, Mekong Delta
On the Private Mekong Delta Tour, If you choose 5am, then you can have breakfast after coming back to your hotel from the floating market. If you choose 7am, you should have breakfast before meeting the guide.
On the way back to Saigon, you will stop in Ben Tre province which is called as a coconut kingdom in Vietnam. Over there, you can easily find out how useful of a “tree of heaven” affecting in locals’ life.
With about 7 – 10 km biking, you are going to pass tropical fruit gardens, get across the bridge with vast mangrove palm scenery from both side, visit a countryside market and take some funny talks with friendly locals over there. Maybe you can stop at the local houses on the biking way for a quick visit to feel more about real Mekong lifestyle.
you will come to coconut garden to harvest the fruit for yourself and then have a typical “home grow, homemade” lunch just the same as locals’ on the Private Mekong Delta Tour.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.