Private Medieval Girona and Game of Thrones Live Virtual Tour
Discover the medieval city of Girona and the setting for Braavos and King’s Landing in Game of Thrones on a guided virtual tour without leaving the safe comfort of your home. This is an Online Experience from your home, led by a professional guide, including photos and videos, stories, anecdotes and insights, including quizzes, polls and a live Q&A session with your guide.
Enjoy a wonderful Live Virtual Tour in the romantic city of Girona, led by a specialized professional
guide in a Private Online Experience. Travel back in time from the comfort of your own living room and dive into the Old Medieval city of Girona, where you will discover the best preserved Jewish Quarter of Europe as well as all the places where Game of Thrones was recorded. Interact freely with your guide during this Private Virtual Tour, enjoying undivided attention, for a personalized experience.
per adult from
60 to 75 minutes
What's included :
- Guided Live Virtual Tour of Girona with special attention to its appearance on Game of Thrones.
- Private Virtual Live Tour, just for you. Enjoy undivided attention for a personalized experience.
- Expert Tour Guide: The Virtual Tour will be held by our professional tour guides.
- This is an interactive tour, which means you will be able to speak during the tour if you wish.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Girona, Girona, Province of Girona, Catalonia
Thanks to this Online Experience, you will discover the rich history of Girona. This city has a big artistic and historic heritage that you will see throughout the different streets of its charming Old Town. Admire the Cathedral of Girona, bearing the widest Gothic nave in the world and marvel at the colorful row of houses along the Onyar River. Discover the bridge, built by the famous Gustave Eiffel in 1877. The modern feel of the ironclad Eiffel Bridge contrasts sharply with the old buildings of the city.
The city of Girona was chosen to bring to life many different scenes and places of the sixth season of the famous series. During the set, thousands of locals participated as extras and the city was completely decorated. Discover which were the places where these scenes were recorded and how the city got dressed to represent Braavos and King’s Landing.
Pass By: Patronat Call de Girona, Carrer de la Forca, 8, 17004 Girona Spain
Named “Call”, the Jewish Quarter of Girona is the best spot to feel the medieval essence of the city. Formed by winding streets, made of stone, hide wonderful corners full of history like courtyards, Arabic Baths and the different locations where the synagogue has been during the years.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is an online experience. Prior to the tour we will send you a link to join the live tour from your own home.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- One day before the tour you will get a link in your email to join the interactive virtual tour
- All times specified are in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.