Private Mandalay City Tour Full-Day
This half-day city tour will allow us to experience the sights and sounds of Mandalay including the most well- revered religious monuments Mahamuni Pagoda, the Golden Palace Monastery, the world’s largest book made of marble and the handicraft village…
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Location: Mandalay, Myanmar
Duration: 8 hours – FULL day (approx.)
Start/End: Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Mandalay
Highlights of this tour:
• Well-revered monuments Mahamuni Pagoda
• Traditional wooden building Golden Palace Monastery
• The world’s largest marble book: Kuthodaw Pagoda
• Handicraft workshops
• Mandalay Hill for sunset.
Your sightseeing tour visits one of the most revered religious monuments in Myanmar the Mahamuni Pagoda to experience the sights and sounds of Mandalay; then you will explore the Shwe Inbin Monastery; also called the Golden Palace Monastery. It is a superb example of a traditional wooden building.
You also have chance to see Kuthodaw Pagoda the world’s largest book which made of marble. After that you will visit a traditional handloom silk workshop, a Kalaga tapestries craftsmen’s shop. We then proceed to Mandalay Hill for wonderful sunset. Your lunch today is not included.
Departure Point :Hotel in Mandalay
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.