Private Madrid Bike Tour - min. 4 people (adult, child, youth). Families,friends
What is better than a guide just for you, your family or friends? You decide what you would like to see or you can simply leave it in the hands of the person that will guide you through Spain´s capital Madrid.
The amount of culture and history in Madrid is overwhelming and this tour is a good, relaxed way to discover everything this wonderful city has to offer. Our friendly and professional guides take you on an easy 3 hours’ bike ride and explain the interesting histories and anecdotes connected to Madrid’s most important sights. You’ll see the city through different eyes after you’ve taken this tour. The tour is especially great if you’ve just arrived and want to get an idea of what Madrid has to offer. Our tour guides all live in and love Madrid and are more than happy to suggest the best cultural, leisure and culinary experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Templo de Debod
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace of Madrid
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Mayor
- Entry/Admission - Prado National Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Templo de Debod, Calle Ferraz 1, 28008 Madrid Spain
The Temple of Debod is a building of ancient Egypt currently located in Madrid, Spain. It is located to the west of the Plaza de España, next to the Paseo del Pintor Rosales (Parque del Oeste), on a hill where the Cuartel de la Montaña was located. When moved to Spain, it was placed so that it retained approximately the same orientation as in its place of origin, from east to west.n Madrid
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
Home to the Kings of Spain from Charles III to Alfonso XIII, Madrid's Royal Palace takes us on a journey through the history of Spain. Though it is no longer the royal family's home, it continues to be their official residence.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Mayor, Calle Gerona 4, 28012 Madrid Spain
This arcaded square is the heart of Madrid de los Austrias, the old quarter of the city and the ideal starting point for a visit to one of the most charming neighborhoods.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Parque del Retiro, Plaza Della Indipendecia 7, 28001 Madrid Spain
Covering over 125 hectares and comprising more than 15,000 trees, El Retiro Park is a green oasis in the heart of the city. In it you’ll find all kinds of interesting monuments and gardens, including the Jardín de Vivaces, the Jardines de Cecilio Rodríguez (Andalusian-inspired classicistic gardens), the Jardines del Arquitecto Herrero Palacios, the Rosaleda rose garden and the Parterre Francés, which holds a Mexican conifer that is nearly 400 years old and is believed to be Madrid’s oldest tree.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Barrio de Las Letras, Plaza de las Cortes, 28014 Madrid Spain
The Barrio de las Letras is a central district of the city of Madrid in which some of the great literati of Spain have lived and written. Today is an area that combines literature, bohemian, fun, shopping and good food.
Pass By: Puerta de Alcala, Plaza Independencia 1, 28001 Madrid Spain
The Puerta de Alcalá is one of the five ancient royal doors that gave access to the city of Madrid
Stop At: Prado National Museum, Calle Ruiz de Alarcon 23, 28014 Madrid Spain
We will drive passed The Museo Nacional del Prado which is one of the most important in the world, as well as one of the most visited (the eighteenth in 2013 among art museums).Singularly rich in paintings of European masters from the sixteenth to the nineteenth centuries, according to art historian and Hispanist Jonathan Brown, "few would dare to question that it is the most important museum in the world in European painting" .
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Calle de los Jardines, 12, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.