Private Luxury Yacht Morning Tour in Santorini
Simply amazing. Described by some of the best concierges on the island as a "Must Do" , a much more powerful and exhilarating experience than slow and boring catamaran. See more of the island in the same amount of time and wave at the catamaran guests as you speed by them, leaving them in your wake.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Wifi on board
- Lunch - Greek Salad, Beef Burgers on Brioche, Salmon Club Sandwiches, Pork and Chicken Skewers, Seasonal Fruit, Variety of Greek Desserts.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine and Beer
- Rest Room on Board
- Private transportation
- Towels on Board
What's excluded :
- Everything not mentioned as included
- Entry/Admission - Armeni Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
See the wonderful Red Beach. A stop to swim will depend on weather conditions.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: White Beach, Akrotiri Greece
See the stunning cliffs of Santorini's White beach. A stop to swim will depend on weather conditions.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
Cruise the Santorini Volcano Crater, by the new volcano and swim and snorkel at the hot springs and at other locations around the bay. Somewhere in the bay, you will stop for the included meal.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Amoudi Bay, Oia Greece
Whilst in the Caldera bay visit and take pictures of beautiful Amoudi bay, and cliff jump at St Nicolas church.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Armeni Bay, Oia 84702 Greece
Stop for swim or optional meal (not included) at Seafood Tavern by the sea at Armeni bay beneath Oia.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Thirassia, Thirassia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Cruise by Thirassia island and stop for a swim or for optional (non-included) meal at traditional Seafood Tavern by the sea.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Vlichada, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Contact us at least 24 hours prior to confirm pick up. Ports
- Athinios Restaurant-Cafe, Órmos Athiniós 847 00, Greece
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Mandatory Covid-19 form to be filled out by guests upon arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.