Private Luxury Sunrise Photography Tour, 3 hours
Tick off a bucket list item by watching the sun rise over the majestic Pacific Ocean at Bondi Beach. Ask any Sydney local and they will agree that there is simply no better way to start a day than on the coastline watching the sunrise. It’s nothing short of sacred. Set your alarm nice and early so you can make your way to the Bondi Pavilion where you will be met by your Splendour host, professional local Bondi photographer, Rosie English (@rosiebondi).
This private tailored experience is nothing short of incredible - an opportunity to capture original photographs of the magnificent sunrise from the iconic Bondi coast, with the assistance of a professional photographer. Rosie will guide you on a walking tour along the iconic Bondi to Bronte coastal walk. She will bring along her own cameras to capture the experience for you - although she also encourages you to bring your own equipment if you wish to learn from her on the day and take your own photographs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3-hour private tour (start times change with the sunrise)
- Professional photographer host
- Private transfers to and from city accommodation
- Sealed Australian Bottled water
- Gourmet café style breakfast
- Photography lesson (optional)
- 20 professional photo files
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bondi Beach, Bondi Beach, New South Wales
. Rosie will guide you on a walking tour along the iconic Bondi to Bronte coastal walk, taking in the spectacular views of the beaches. She will bring along her own cameras to capture the experience for you - although she also encourages you to bring your own equipment if you wish to learn from her on the day and take your own photographs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bondi to Coogee Walk, Notts Avenue South Bondi, Bondi, New South Wales Australia
The coastal walk is around 4 kilometres in length - you can choose to either walk the entire distance or stay in one spot to experience the spectacular sunrise. A favourite location is the South Bronte rock pool - the way the early morning sun hits the natural pool is truly magnificent, and an absolute must to capture. It does require a few kilometres of walking along stunning terrain to reach though so be prepared.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bronte Beach, Bronte Road, Bronte, Waverley, New South Wales NSW 2024 Australia
Your tour concludes with a healthy gourmet breakfast at a local Bronte café (on us of course). Here in Bronte, you can choose to stay after spend the morning along the beaches (which we highly recommend) or we can assist organising transportation back to your hotel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-SAFE MESSAGE Whilst amid a global situation, we want to reassure everyone that we are open for business and ensuring both our guest’s and our staff’s safety is top priority. Visit our website for further details www.splendourtailoredtours.com.au
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.