Private Luxury Southern Highlands Full Day Trip
Uncover the hidden gems that this beautiful corner of the world has to offer.
Drive through charming heritage towns and lush forest as you wind your way to our favourite cool climate vineyard. This winery embodies cool climate grape growing and winemaking techniques and has a very interesting story to tell. Here you will experience an intimate Pinot Noir Wine Masterclass.
For lunch today, visit a privately owned homestead and farm. Here you will enjoy a home cooked meal with ingredients sourced from the local area.
Next meet a local wine maker who will invite you to join him amongst his vineyards and busy sheep farm. He will set up a tasting table in the back of his ute and take you through an outdoor tasting of his interesting local wines.
There is no firm itinerary for this day, this is your road trip and your host is there to ensure the day flows as you wish.
8am - 5pm
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hosted by a senior specialised Splendour Host
- Private transportation via luxury SUV – sanitised before each tour
- 2 course cafe lunch
- Cheese platter
- Sealed Australian bottled water
- Wine tasting fees
- Entry into museums and galleries
- Hand sanitiser available at all times
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Southern Highlands, Southern Highlands, New South Wales
Southern Highlands is where pretty towns modelled after quaint English villages are set amid green landscapes. Spend the morning browsing through the antique shops before hiking one of the many trails that wind through lush rainforest.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bowral, Bowral, Southern Highlands, New South Wales
Stop by a local winery that embodies cool climate grape growing and winemaking techniques and has a very interesting story to tell. Here you will experience an intimate Pinot Noir Wine Masterclass in a private tasting room, where you will have the opportunity to explore sparkling, whites and red varietals with a cheese board to enjoy throughout.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Berrima, Berrima, Southern Highlands, New South Wales
Drive through charming heritage towns and lush forest as you wind your way down to your idyllic lunch spot.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Carrington Falls, Budderoo National Park Nsw, 2577, Robertson, New South Wales 2577 Australia
Head to Carrington Falls for an intimate hike to spectacular waterfalls.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-SAFE MESSAGE Whilst amid a global situation, we want to reassure everyone that we are open for business and ensuring both our guest’s and our staff’s safety is top priority. Visit our website for further details.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.