Private Luxury Half Day Stingray City, Snorkeling and Starfish Beach Tour
Avoid the crowds and join us on your own private boat with crew for an experience of a life time, from seeing the stingrays at the world’s famous stingray city sand bar to snorkeling with the beautiful tropical fish and the colorful coral at one of our favorite snorkeling sites to relaxing at starfish beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food for Stingrays
- Local guide
- Life Jackets
- Snorkel equipment
- 2 six packs of local beer
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Island Splash Watersports, Cayman Islands Yacht Club Dock B, Seven Mile Beach KY1-1207 Grand Cayman
This is where you will hope on-board the boat at very clean and upscale marina.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Stingray City, KY1- 1205 Grand Cayman
The infamous Stingray City, a must do for anyone visiting Grand Cayman and it is the ideal interaction for all ages. In our small and private group, you will have the opportunity of a lifetime to see our friendly stingrays.
Coral Gardens, a great spot for the average snorkeler. The water is about 8-10 feet where you’ll have a memorable experience surrounded by many tropical fish, maybe catch a glimpse of a moray eel and even a Cayman lobster, who all flourish in the variety of colorful coral life! Starfish beach, a quiet and relaxing spot great for both kids and adults and is approx. 10 mins boat ride from Stingray City. This is one of the most requested tours offered. You’ll have the chance to walk on the shoreline and be captivated by the red and orange starfish which makes taking a photo extra special! Your boat will be a Sea Ray 420 Sundancer which can seat up 12 guests comfortably. Your boat will be equipped with snorkeling equipment and life vest for everyone, the boat also has a custom heavy duty ladder which makes in and out the water very easy, there is also a restroom on board as well as a cooler with ice, water and sodas. You are also welcome to bring along your own drinks or food.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Yacht Club, Yacht Dr, Cayman Islands
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- If on ship we will meet outside the Hard Rock Cafe 1 hour after your ship has arrived
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.