Private luxury experience – Douro Valley with lunch and wine tasting
This is a high class private tour of the Douro valley exclusively for you and your friends with wine tasting, wine museum and wine-making tour included. Our luxury Mercedes with air conditioning, dark windows and black leather seats is the classy way to see the beautiful Douro valley. You will be collected from your hotel or apartment by our tour guides and driven by Mercedes from Porto along the Douro River to visit the local Portuguese wine towns of Regua and Pinhao. We will then drive through beautiful scenery to the high class Quinta da Pacheca for wine tasting and a tour. We will have lunch at the Quinta or in the local wine town of Regua. We can also tailor the experience and visit other wineyards of your choice. An unforgettable way to spend a day in Portugal.
2 day option – You can also choose the option to stay overnight in a hotel of your choice.
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wineyard tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Museu do Douro
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Pacheca
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Douro River, Porto Portugal
We will drive from Porto along the Douro river and see the beautiful views along the way. We will stop off for photo opportunities at spectacular vantage points
Stop At: Peso Da Regua, Peso Da Regua, Vila Real District, Northern Portugal
First we will visit Regua Harbor and go for a walk around Regua. We will either have lunch at a fantastic Portuguese restaurant in Regua or on the terrace in the restaurant at Quinta da Pacheca depending on your preference
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Museu do Douro, Rua Marques de Pombal, Peso Da Regua 5050-282 Portugal
Visit Douro Wine Museum – Modern, high-ceilinged museum focusing on the Douro region’s wine culture & history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Quinta da Pacheca, Rua do Relogio do Sol, 261, Lamego 5100-424 Portugal
We will have a tour of this beautiful vineyard. It is reputed to be one of the best in the Douro Valley and has received numerous wine awards. You will go on a tour of the wine making process and learn about the history of the vineyard, the process and the storage. You will then have the wine tasting, where you can sample 4 wines and ports specially selected for you by the Quinta da Pacheca wine expert.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Pinhao, Pinhao, Vila Real District, Northern Portugal
We will drive through the historic wine village of Pinhao and you will have the opportunity to take photos along the route before we head off back to Porto.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please message us on Whatsapp or phone at least 1 hour before pick upAirports
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.