Private Luxury Catamaran Cruise in St. Lucia
The Lady Anne is an amazing 50ft Power Catamaran, with all the luxuries on board.
Our crew go above and beyond to make every trip a special one tailoring each to exactly what guests want to do.
You escape the crowds whilst visiting the most amazing locations with unbelievable scenery.
With an onboard open bar, hors d'oeuvres, and options for delicious lunches depending on your tastes, a day out on the Lady Anne is one you will never forget!
Our rates are up to 12 passengers we can accommodate more at an additional cost.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snacks - Local fruit, and snacks served throughout the tour
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages - Rum punch, beers, and an open bar throughout the boat trip
- Soda/Pop - Soft drinks, and mineral water.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Private transportation
- Cruise ship pick up by boat in Castries
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch can be catered on board at an additional cost. Other options are beach restaurants. We can discuss further all options to ensure you get exactly what you are looking for.
- Hotel transfers
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castries, Castries, Castries Quarter, St. Lucia
Historical port Castries, the Capital City of St. Lucia
Pass By: Marigot Bay, Marigot Bay, Castries Quarter, St. Lucia
Beautiful Hidden Gym of Marigot Bay, the most beautiful bay in the Caribbean.
Pass By: Anse La Raye, Anse La Raye, Anse la Raye Quarter, St. Lucia
Pass by the fishing village of Anse La Ray
Pass By: Canaries, St Lucia
View the quaint fishing village of Canaries
Stop At: Soufriere, Soufriere, Soufriere Quarter, St. Lucia
View the most amazing town in St. Lucia with waterfalls, volcano and mud baths to name a few
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jalousie Beach, St. Lucia
Snorkel at this pristine Marine Reserve
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Seraphine Road, Seraphine Rd, St Lucia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Hi, at Hackshaws Boats, we are committed to caring for the health and well-being of our employees and customers alike and continue to play a constructive role in supporting local health officials and government leaders. All our Offices, boats, and Equipment are regularly sanitized with the latest techniques and technology, including the use of Electrostatic Cleaning Machines. We will also supply sanitizer and other hand washing products during your time on board with us. Every surface is sanitized regularly so that you can feel as comfortable as possible and truly enjoy your time cruising along our beautiful St. Lucia coastline! For more information on St. Lucia’s COVID-19 policies check out these links.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.