Private luxury boat tour to Kleftiko Milos
Rent our luxury power boat and let us show you around West Milos, Sikia cave, Kleftiko and more! Find yourself in the middle of turquoise waters, the boat slightly rocking, music playing, with a drink after a ride full of new images and sensations! You may decide to take our Yamaha SeaScooter for a ride to explore the seabed, or paddle with our SUP and find your inner peace in the serene bay. When you get hungry, you'll find a special catered dish fresh made with local produce from our garden, waiting for you. If you are an adrenaline lover, wait until we ride off to the next destination and feel the speed! And if you can't wait to share your day with your friends, you can post live on social using the free WiFi on board!
Our boat "Freedom" is a 9m black rib boat of 400hp, custom-made in 2020. It can accommodate 9 guests on board. Its lounges with red cozy sofas and snack tables and the teak wood deck adds to the sense of splendor, while shade is provided by hard-top and soft covers.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Freshly made local food choices
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of SUP and seascooter!
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Fresh towels and windproof jackets
- Fuel surcharge
- Salty Rides kit-everything you'll need for a carefree day on boat-find out on board what’s included!
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kleftiko Beach, Greece
The signature spot of Milos along with Sarakiniko, Kleftiko is a unique testimony of nature’s ability for otherworldly creations. It is a cluster of volcanic white rocks that emerge from the crystalline waters of the Aegean. The natural caves and hideouts were used as lairs by the Aegean pirates! It is only accessible by boat. We will stop nearby the white rocks and you can either dive right in, or relax on board first, and grab a bite! Westrongly recommend that you snorkel around and explore the sea bottom, which is magical!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sikia Beach, Sikia, 848 00 Greece
Sykia is a large roofless cave, accessible only from water. Only small boats, such as Salty Ride's boat, can enter the cave. Its name means “fig tree” and comes from a tree that hangs over the opening at the top. We willenter with our boat through the small entrance to a marvellous scenery inside. You can walk the picturesque beach, or swim around and while we prepare your next snacks!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Pollonia Port, Pollonia 848 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Pollonia Port, Pollonia 848 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.