Private Luxor East & West Banks Day tour with Lunch
See the highlights of Luxor's East Bank and West Bank on one spectacular day of exploring tombs, temples, and ancient monuments. Traveling with a private guide ensures personal service, with time to ask questions about the beautifully-preserved art and architecture you'll see throughout the day. Visit the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut, Karnak Temple, and Luxor Temple, pausing for an included Egyptian lunch at a local restaurant; hotel pickup and drop-off make this a convenient option.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist Tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in air conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Luxor Temple is a large Ancient Egyptian temple complex located on the east bank of the Nile River in the city today known as Luxor and was constructed approximately 1400 BCE. In the Egyptian language it is known as ipet resyt, "the southern sanctuary".
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Karnak, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
The Karnak Temple Complex, commonly known as Karnak, comprises a vast mix of decayed temples, chapels, pylons, and other buildings near Luxor, in Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
The Valley of the Kings, also known as the Valley of the Gates of the Kings, is a valley in Egypt where, for a period of nearly 500 years from the 16th to 11th century BC, rock cut tombs were excavated for the pharaohs and powerful nobles of the New Kingdom.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, also known as the Djeser-Djeseru, is a mortuary temple of Ancient Egypt located in Upper Egypt. Built for the Eighteenth Dynasty pharaoh Hatshepsut, it is located beneath the cliffs at Deir el-Bahari on the west bank of the Nile near the Valley of the Kings.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from Any Hotel / Nile Cruise or private accommodation in Luxor.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.