Private LUXOR DAY TOUR VISIT EAST AND WEST NILE BANKS
Best Tour approx. 8 hours starts every day from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, private tour includes Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return, all transfers by a private A/C vehicle, Private guide, Entrance fees, lunch at a good quality restaurant, Snacks Bag includes (Can of Pepsi, Bottle of water, Chips, Sweet Cake) and All service charges & taxes, Tour excludes Any extras, Tipping and Entry inside Tomb of King Tutankhamun.
per adult from
What's included :
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle Expert tour guide Entrance fees All Service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
What's excluded :
- Visa , tipping , any extra tour not mention in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
At 7:00 am Pickup from your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor or even from luxor airport by Licensed Tour guide then you will be transferred by Private A/C Vehicle to the West Bank where you will visit the Valley Of The Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley.
The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII.
Followed by a visit to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut that known as El Dir El Bahari which was built by Queen Hatshepsut the daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately 1490-1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt.
Then continue your day Tour to The Colossi of Memnon which is remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III.
Lunch Break at Local Restaurants Based on full Meal for each Person but beverages are not included
Then Transfer to the East Bank visits in Luxor to continue your day Tour visiting Karnak Temple, the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
Finish your day tour by visiting the Temple Of Luxor, it was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramses' II during the 19th Dynasty.
Later you will be driven back to your hotel in Luxor. It even can be ended in Luxor airport
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
anywhere from Luxor
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.