Private Lucerne City Walking Tour
The best way to delve into the portal of Switzerland Lucerne is to take a foot tour through the landmarks of the medieval city. It is home to the world’s historical heritage and outstanding architecture in each corner.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide Service
What's excluded :
- Optional excursions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chapel Bridge, Kapellbruecke, Lucerne 6003 Switzerland
You will admire every single moment walking over Europe’s oldest surviving wooden bridge dating back to the 14th century. This pedestrian bridge contains several paintings dating back to the 17th century. A part of this flourishing bridge was partially destroyed by fire caused in 1993, but was rebuilt later.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Old Town Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
Continuing the trip through Lucerne’s well-preserved roads in the Old Town, which will definitely astonish the tourists from all around the world. Reclining between the city hall and the Chapel Bridge. After finishing the walking tour, you can enjoy sitting in one of the wild variety restaurants with a beautiful view over Lake Lucerne.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will start the discovery day by meeting your friendly guide right in the lobby of your hotel orany other convenient place for you in Lucerne.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Private Guided Tour 1-4 People 12/5/2019 - 10/20/2021
Private Guided Tour 5-8 People 12/5/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Private tour for 9-20 People 12/5/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.