Private Lower Antelope Canyon Day Tour
Explore the natural marvels of northern Arizona when you visit Antelope Canyon, Navajo Nation, and Horseshoe Bend. Learn about Navajo culture from a local Native American guide and check out the quaint desert cities of Cameron and Page.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Pick Up & Drop Off
- Bottled Water
- Entry Fees into Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend
- Entry/Admission - Lower Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Route 66
From the Phoenix/Scottsdale area, our route takes us through the Sonoran Desert up into the picturesque mountain town of Flagstaff. This historic Route 66 town lies at the base of the largest mountain range in Arizona, the San Francisco Peaks, which we will be able to gaze upon as we continue to travel north to the Lake Powell region.
Stop At: Navajo Trail Trading Post, Highway 89 & 64, Cameron, AZ 86020
Along our way, we will enjoy a visit to a Navajo Trading Post and explore the Navajo culture and their intricate crafts.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lower Antelope Canyon, Page, AZ 86040
Upon arrival to Page, Arizona, we will begin our tour of spectacular Lower Antelope Canyon. Here we will tour Lower Antelope Canyon with a local Navajo guide who will lead you through the amazing natural formations of this world-famous slot canyon. The photo opportunities will be second to none! In addition to touring Lower Antelope Canyon, we also include photo stops along the majestic Lake Powell shoreline before stopping for a group lunch in Page at one of their unique eateries.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Page, AZ 86040, USA
We also include photo stops along the majestic Lake Powell shoreline before stopping for a group lunch in Page at one of their unique eateries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
After our time in Antelope Canyon and Page, we will embark upon a scenic one-mile walk to Horseshoe Bend Overlook which is highlighted by awe-inspiring views into this deeply carved channel and the Colorado River below. Photos from the edge of this natural beauty are widespread across the world and are nothing short of amazing.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Private Mini Coach Option 11/11/2020 - 12/1/2021
Private SUV Option 8/26/2019 - 12/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 05:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 05:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Closed toed shoes and seasonal clothing are reccomended
- No glass in vehicle allowed
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.