Private Louvre Museum Tour for Kids & Families with Alberto Local Guide in Paris
The biggest Art museum in the world is a must during your trip to Paris – especially if you have a family with kids. Alberto is a very experienced guide, kids love him, his fun attitude and coolness and the way he knows how to tell them stories, how to break down the facts about the artwork to their level and captivate their interest in every word he says.
Taking this 2-hr tour you will all get the best experience at the Louvre
Adults can lean back and let Alberto guide them through this enormous building, but they will also learn a lot of new and interesting facts about each and every piece of art they see. You will never forget this amazing tour with Alberto and you will wonder at how enthusiastic your kids can be about an Art Museum!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional kid-friendly guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Alberto will meet you in front of the museum and as you make your way to the entrance, where you won't have to stand in line with your exclusive skip-the-line tickets, he will explain to you the history and architecture of the building. So when you get in, your kids will already be enchanted by the way he's sparking up their imaginations through the stories he tells and they will already be comfortable with him.
The tour will be 2 hours long, perfect for your children! Obviously you will see the Mona Lisa and hear about the several theories regarding her smile, learn about the French Revolution and see many other famous masterpieces such as Canova’s “Psyche Revived by Cupid’s Kiss”, Delacroix’s “Liberty Leading People” and “Victory of Samothrace”, but you will also see less recognized works of French underappreciated artists. You will also visit the Egyptian wing, which is a highlight for every child. As this is a private tour you can also tell Alberto, what you're most interested in and he'll find a way to show you exactly what you want to see whithout getting lost in this enormous museum.
This is the best way to visit an Art Museum with kids, they will enjoy it and be engaged during the whole tour, so that the adults can relax and just enjoy their time all together.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, Arc de triomphe du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Louvre Museum, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.