Private Local lunch and Bario tour
Experience the Bario's of Bonaire with an accurate narrative on the lifestyle of the local Bonairian's.
Travel through 2 neighborhoods where your guide will describe local architecture and enjoy a local lunch.
Prior to the tour start, we will discuss the type of lunch each member is interested in and the lunch location will then be chosen.
A wonderful way to learn about the local of Bonaire away from the tourist locations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kralendijk, Kralendijk, Bonaire
During this tour we will travel through a few Kralendijk barios before arriving at our local lunch stop.
The narrative will focus on lifestyles of the locals, architecture styles and history of the area.
We will then choose a lunch dish for each person. Prior to the tour start we will discuss the lunch options and then decide which lunch location will suit each member.
Tour cost includes private guide, lunch and a drink.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Kaya Andres Emerenciana, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.