Private Ljubljana & Lake Bled Tour from Zagreb
You're staying in Croatia, but would love to discover Slovenia as well? Nothing easier, this one-day tour from Zagreb will give you exactly that! Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia, will introduce you to the Slovenian architecture, rich history and amaze you with a unique blend of a big city and nature with its bridges, parks and numerous cafes. This is a perfect opportunity for those who are still terrified by Covid-19 virus situation. Book a personalized private tour for a special price this season, visit beautiful places with your relatives and friends and feel safe with us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle;
What's excluded :
- Ticket for 'pletna' boat ride to Bled Island;
- Entrance fee for the Bled Castle;
- Funicular ride ticket in Ljubljana;
- Meals and drinks are not included in the price.
- Experienced guide with excellent reviews - Please contact us if you want to have it.
- Entry/Admission - Bled Castle (Blejski Grad)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Upper Carniola Region
Slovenia's capital and largest city is one of Europe's greenest and most liveable capitals; it was the European Commission's Green Capital of Europe in 2016. Car traffic is restricted in the centre, leaving the leafy banks of the emerald-green Ljubljanica River, which flows through the city's heart, free for pedestrians and cyclists.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bled, Bled, Upper Carniola Region
Lake Bled in Slovenia, one of the most beautiful lakes in Europe
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bled Castle (Blejski Grad), Lake Bled, Bled 4260 Slovenia
Overlooking the lake is Bled Castle, which has the best views of Bled island, the town of Bled and the Gorenjska countryside.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Gajeva ul. 1, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.