Private Lisbon Old Town Tour by E-Quad
It´s the best to explore the old town of Lisbon on an E-quad with a local guide. See the city's most important landmarks and attractions while zipping through its charming streets. Enjoy a brief walking tour of the Fado district and a Portuguese liqueur to toast.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Se de Lisboa ( Igreja de Santa Maria Maior ), Largo da Se, Lisbon 1100-585 Portugal
Discover the old town of Lisbon and its history, starting from the Phoenicians up to today, with your local guide. Start your tour in downtown and head to Figueira Square. Pass by Rossio, also known as King Pedro IV Square, and proceed to the old town.
Stop by Santo António Church located right next to Lisbon Cathedral. Marvel at the buildings as you hear about their interesting history. From here head towards Portas del Sol and pass the Roman Theater, one of the most important monuments of ancient Lisbon. Once arriving, enjoy incredible views over the Alfama neighborhood and greater Lisbon.
Afterward, head to Senhora do Monte, for the best view of Lisbon. Then go down to São Vicente de Fora Church and depending on the day have a chance to browse the flea market. See the National Pantheon where the tombs of important figures of Portuguese history are. Your tour concludes in Alfama, in the Fado District, with a walking tour with a Ginjinha, a traditional Portuguese liquor, to toast.
Pass By: Miradouro das Portas do Sol, Largo das Portas do Sol Alfama, Lisbon 1100-411 Portugal
Visiting this lookout is also an excuse to enjoy Lisbon’s most genuine traits with a fantastic view of the Alfama district’s eastern front and the Tejo River, which extends to the edge of the river in a unique maze of streets, stairways and alleys. From the top of the viewpoint it is also possible to admire the various domes and different types of architecture that make up the Santo Estêvão, São Miguel and São Vicente de Fora churches.
Pass By: Graca & Sao Vicente, Graca & Sao Vicente, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
The Graça District is one of Lisbon's oldest suburbs, located on top of her highest hill, a few blocks north-east of the Castelo de Sao Jorge and just up the hill from São Vincente de Fora Monastery.
Stop At: Miradouro da Senhora do Monte, Largo do Monte, Lisbon 1170-253 Portugal
Miradouro da Senhora do Monte is an uncrowded spot, popular with lovers, where you can sit and watch the sun set over the city. Although there is no cafe here the rooftop bar of the Abergaria Senhora do Monte is open to visitors and offers even more spectacular views. Inside a small chapel dedicated to St Gens is a chair reputed to guarantee every pregnant woman who sits in it the safe delivery of her child.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Mosteiro De Sao Vicente De Fora, Largo Sao Vicente, Lisbon 1100-572 Portugal
The Church or Monastery of São Vicente de Fora, meaning "Monastery of St. Vincent Outside the Walls", is a 17th-century church and monastery in the city of Lisbon, Portugal. It is one of the most important monasteries and mannerist buildings in the country. The monastery also contains the royal pantheon of the Braganza monarchs of Portugal.
Pass By: Panteao Nacional Campo de Santa Clara, Lisbon 1100-471 Portugal
The National Pantheon – or church of Santa Engrácia – is a grand Baroque building housing the tombs of the country’s most distinguished figures.
Pass By: Feira da Ladra, Campo de Santa Clara Alfama, Lisbon 1100-471 Portugal
Discover treasures at Lisbon’s most iconic market, the Feira da Ladra*, or flea market, where there’s always something original, kitsch or vintage to be found.
*every Tuesday and Saturday
Stop At: Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
A walking yout by the oldest and most traditional neighbourhood in Lisbon, with cobbled lanes and alleys and steep, gruelling inclines, should be discovered little by little, stopping frequently to savour the view, atmosphere and authentic spirit of the oldest side of the capital.
Offer of a shot of ginjinha liqueur
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Largo dos Caminhos de Ferro, Lgo. dos Caminhos de Ferro, 1100 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
In case you are request a transfer, we will arrange time and place for pick you up. We can pick you up using a van or an e-quad.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/6/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.