Private Lisbon Airport and Port Transfers (Arrival / Departures)
Our drivers have safety and health training.
Meet & Greet
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to passengers by driver every time before entering the vehicle
- The driver will wear a face mask at all times and will keep a safe distance from customers avoiding close contact, handshakes etc
- Luggage will only be handled with customers' authorization
- The driver will use sanitizing products to continually clean the main contact areas inside and outside the vehicle (handles, seats, seat belts, etc).
- For safety reasons our vehicles will not provide water bottles
- Upon completion of each tour, our cleaning team will carry out a thorough cleaning with anti-bacterial products.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Airport pick up - We track the flights so we'll be on top of any delay.
Airport/Port drop off - Pick up at the Hotel/Apartment and drop off at the airport/port
Info needed: Flight data / Cruise name
Arrival time and flight number for Transfer In.
Hotel/Apartment for Drop off/Pickup
Pick up time for transfer out
Departure Point :
Airport pick up. There will be a driver with the client's name on a sign right outside the boarding gate.
PortsLisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
AirportsLisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/17/2020 - 12/13/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 06:00 AM
Return Detail :Lisbon, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.